Trustworthy Painter: F&B Painting
Let F&B Painting take care of all your painting and home renovation needs. In addition to sending a painter to the homes of our customers, we can also arrange for technicians to apply new wallpaper, use epoxy sealants and take care of other problems as needed.
- A large amount of humidity inside one or more rooms can cause wallpaper to peel away from your walls. With regular maintenance or new paper applied by a professional, you can restore your walls.
- Lack of experience can leave you with paint that looks faded or shows streaks and other issues. Let one of our experienced painters apply a fresh coat of paint and primer to change the look of your old paint.
- You hired a painter from someone without experience adding texture or dimension to the wall
- We have more than 15 years of experience helping NY commercial and residential property owners with their painting and wallpapering needs. This gives us a unique perspective on what our clients need.
- We can take care of taping off and protecting areas of your home when using epoxy, stains, primers, wallpaper and other products on your walls.
- Here at F&B Painting, we believe in putting the needs of our customers first. When we send a painter to your property, we ensure that our worker talks with you about what you want and need before ordering a single service.
- Our experience is so great that we worked out contracts with a number of local customers, including the City of White Plains and the NY School District. This shows the commitment that we have to our customers and shows that we work hard to give our clients what they need.
If you have a question regarding commercial painting, residential painting, wallpapering or exterior staining, please contact a painter from F&B Painting.
"When I paid for another company to paint my home, it didn't take long before the paint in my bathroom started peeling. After speaking with a few different companies, I learned that it was likely due to the humidity and steam that came about when I was bathing. A friend suggested that I call F&B Painting, and I'm glad that I did! Frank came right to my home and found that the previous company didn't even prime the walls. That left the walls exposed and led to the peeling. After stripping the walls and removing the old coats of paint, the painters added a fresh coat of paint and primer to my bathroom. Thanks to Frank and his great team, I got my bathroom taken care of quickly. Now I know who to call for my next painting job. I tell all my friends to call Frank when they need help."
Keeping locals happy and satisfied for more than 15 years.